Remember the maximum amount of time is two weeks unless approval has been granted by the Director of Housing and Residential Life.
- This form must be submitted to the Office of Housing & Residential Life at least one week prior to the start of painting.
- The rock can only be reserved for two weeks unless approval is granted by the Director of Housing and Residential Life.
- The rock is reserved on a first come/first served basis to all registered student organizations.
- The organization is responsible for purchasing all paint and supplies needed to paint the rock.
- Displays must adhere to the Posting Policy set forth in the Student Organization Handbook.
- Only the rock can be painted, not anything in the surrounding area such as the sign, rails, etc.