Room Change Request

In the event that an issue is not resolved after talking with the Resident Advisor and having a roommate mediation, the resident should visit the Housing Office between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. to pick up a Room Change Request Form and its guidelines. Upon returning the Room Change Request Form, the student must schedule a time to meet with a Pro/Grad staff member responsible for your community, regarding the move. Please note that returning this form does not guarantee a move. Also, all Housing fees must be paid prior to moving to a new room.

Room Change Request Forms can be picked up in the Housing Office starting two weeks after the beginning of the semester.