Retired Employee Association
Join us at the Retired Employee Association Cocktail Reception on June 19, 2019.
The Retired Employee Association (REA) of USC Upstate is a new and enjoyable way to stay connected to your fellow retirees, current faculty and staff. As a retiree of USC Upstate, you have provided priceless service to our campus during the course of your employment. The REA offers a wide variety of benefits, enabling retirees to maintain old friendships and to keep abreast of changes at the University.
Membership in the USC Upstate Retired Employee Association is open to:
- USC Upstate retirees
- Current USC Upstate faculty and staff
The Retired Employee Association retains the experience, enthusiasm and energy of the retired faculty and staff of USC Upstate to:
- Encourage educational and entertaining programming
- Represent your views to the University administration
- Create a continued connection to campus life
- Provide volunteer opportunities
Members receive the following benefits: