Webinars and Help Sessions for Faculty
The University of South Carolina eLearning Services and the Center for Academic Innovation and Faculty Support are offering live and recorded Webinars and help sessions for USC Upstate faculty members who want to expand their skills with remote teaching and advising tools.
Blackboard Learn Course Development
Attend one of Blackboard's 30-minute, free webinars on Blackboard basics and specific tools making the transition to remote teaching.
Use Your USC Upstate username and password to sign in to TechSmith Relay videos. Please select captions if you have issues with audio quality from these live events.
- Introduction to Blackboard Upgrades for Spring 2020
- Making the Most of Grade Center and Rubrics
- TechSmith Relay Basics
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for Videoconferencing Absolute Essentials (Collaborate Recording from USC Columbia)
- Affordable Learning with Open Educational Resources (OER) with Dr. Drew Kearns and Dr. David McCurry
- Designing Meaningful and Measurable Learning Outcomes with Dr. Pam Steinke
- Making Courses Accessible with Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Ally with Jennifer Bland