The USC Upstate purchasing department operates within the Office of Business Services, providing a full range of purchasing services to the entire campus. We are here to assist you through all stages of your procurement process. From the planning of your purchase, quotation and bidding process, vendor selection, purchase processing requirements, through the tracking and delivery. Our goal is to provide professional purchasing services to meet the needs of the academic and administrative departments of the University at the lowest possible cost.
We hope you will find valuable and timely information that will assist you in understanding business processes that support and meet all of your procurement requirements here at Upstate.
- COTS (Comericially Available, off the shelf Products)
- Dollar Limits
- Employee Reimbursement (Non-Travel) email
- Purchasing Card - Forms, Manual, FAQs
- Purchasing Forms
- Purchasing Department Polices
- Procurement Training
- PeopleSoft Password Reset
- Minority Business Information--How to Get Certified as a Minority Business
- Research Participant Card Program is now available!
- Staples Advantage
- Student Reimbursement Non-Employees (will no longer be set up as a supplier in PeopleSoft) and Student Employees
- Travel-Meal Reimbursement Policy and Procedure
- Travel Polices and Procedures
- Travel Office and Forms
- Travel Resources for PeopleSoft
- Vehicle Rental and Mileage Reimbursement