Business Services and Purchasing forms
The following are in Word and PDF documents
The following forms are required to set up a Domestic (USA) Supplier in PeopleSoft:
Employee and student reimbursements are used to reimburse employees and students for non-travel related expenditures such as supplies, food, abstract fees and other job related expenses. Employee Student Supplier Form may be emailed to APSupplr@mailbox.sc.edu when completed.
US Citizens - Honorariums are payments made in recognition of acts or professional services for which custom or propriety forbids a price to be set. These payments are only considered honorariums if a contract is not in place for the services being provided. If a contract is in place then you must use the Requisition to Purchase Order process. Honorariums that meet this definition will utilize Payment Request in PeopleSoft. Please see International Payments to Suppliers for more information on International Honorariums.
Refunds are processed in order to return funds previously received to the original payer. Refunds may be emailed to APUpload@mailbox.sc.edu when completed.
- PS - Refunds
- Refund Payment Form (To be used when it is a single refund)
- Refund Spreadsheet Upload (To be used for multiple refunds)
Royalties and commissions are payments made by one party to another in exchange for the right to use intellectual property or physical assets for which work is typically copyrighted or patented. All royalty and commission payments will use Payment Request in PeopleSoft.
Stipends are payments made as one time or periodic payments as a part of scholarship or fellowship allowance granted to a student. They can also be for fixed payments as part of employment (i.e. cell phone stipends).
Purchasing and Accounts Payable Forms
- Advance Payment Request
- Cash Advance Form
- Cash Advance Procedures
- Conference Site Justification
- Department Head P-card Certification
- Interim Artist Approval Form
- Personal Consumption Form
- Petty Cash/Advanced Receipt Form
- Request for Cash Advance / Gift Cards
- Request for International Payment
- ST-9 Form
- State Printing Spec Sheet
- W-8BEN Instructions
- W-9 Form
- W-9 USC Upstate
Postal Services Forms and Mail Packaging Materials
- Departmental Mail Slips - Request
- Interagency Mail Slips - Request
- Overnight Envelopes - Request
- Intercampus Envelopes - Request
Receiving and Consolidated Services Forms