Each member of the faculty and staff play an important role, directly or indirectly, in the education of students and in the mission of the University. The Human Resources Office supports the University through planning, implementing, and promoting human resource programs and practices that enhance the University's ability to attract, develop, reward and retain an exceptional faculty and staff.
- Holiday Schedule — View scheduled university holidays.
- ITAMS — The Internet-based Time and Attendance Management System is your resource for time entry and timesheet management while working at USC Upstate.
- Pay Dates — Keep track of important dates and know when to expect your direct deposit.
- USC Jobs — Applicant Login — Manage submitted employment applications to job postings at USC Upstate.
- USC Jobs — Hiring Manager Login — For hiring managers to review submitted applications to job postings.
- HCM — Online information system that allows employees secure access to a variety of personal information such as paycheck stubs, contact information, education, job profile, payroll and benefits information.
- Student Employee Self Service Quick Reference — Key functions you will use in the new HR/Payroll system to view and manage pay information.