Staff Development Award
The Staff Development Award promotes staff productivity and professional development through training, education and service. This award aligns with strategic priority 3 of the University Strategic Plan. The annual award amount is limited to $250 per person per fiscal year. All full-time classified staff who have worked at least one year as of the application deadline are eligible to apply. The annual application deadlines are July 15 and Nov. 15.
Examples of requests considered:
- Tuition and fees
- Textbooks, course materials and equipment
- Training and webinars
- Travel costs
- Download and print the Staff Development Award application .
- Collect the required supporting documents as outlined on page 3 of the application.
- Sign and mail the application through campus mail to Kirsten White. The application must arrive at her office no later than the application deadline.
- After the activity is complete, submit a final report.