Commencement is held outdoors on the USC Upstate Quadrangle located behind the Stockwell Administration Building. Please arrive early to avoid traffic and to allow plenty of time for parking. If you cannot attend, the ceremony will be available to watch live.
Convocation for the Recognition of December Graduates is held at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium. Please review the ticket policy. If you cannot attend, the ceremony will be available to watch live. Additional parking is available at the George Dean Johnson, Jr. College of Business and Economics. A shuttle service to the auditorium will be available from 5:30 p.m. until 45 minutes after the conclusion of the ceremony.
Fall 2017 Grad Fair dates
Monday, Oct. 23, 2017, 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. - George Dean Johnson, Jr. School of Business and Economics.
Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.- University Center Greenville
Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017, 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.- USC Upstate Bookstore
What to expect
Grad Fair will provide seniors the opportunity to:
- Confirm graduation status
- Verify spelling of name for graduation program
- Find out more about graduating with honors
- Pick up graduation tickets. Student ID is required. Guests cannot pick up tickets for seniors.
- Purchace cap and gown
- Order class ring and graduation invitations
- Learn more about The USC Upstate Alumni Association
- Participate in The Senior Legacy Project
- Learn about Career Services and Financial Aid Resources
- Take graduation portrait
- Learn more about The Carolina Collegiate Federal Credit Union