GreenHouse Business Incubator
The GreenHouse is a business incubator space located in downtown Spartanburg occupying the entire third floor of the George Dean Johnson, Jr. College of Business and Economics, “The George.” It provides resources including work/office space, support and mentoring to area entrepreneurs to help them scale their ventures and attract investor funding. We welcome entrepreneurs who want to grow their companies here in the center of Spartanburg’s thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem.
GreenHouse resources include:
- Market evaluation and strategy support
- Peer advising
- Furnished office space or designated cubicles at reduced rates in a secure building
- Internet and Wi-Fi included
- In-house kitchen facility
- Free parking
- Access to classroom space (when available) equipped with extensive audio/video equipment
- Group meeting space from two to 70'
- Student interns
- Services from the STUDIO, an In-house student run graphic design and marketing firm
Ideal potential GreenHouse candidate companies should be already developing prototypes and testing products with customers, raising capital and/or producing revenue.
Admittance to the program is by application which is reviewed by the Director, the Dean of the Johnson College of Business and Economics and other stakeholders connected with the GreenHouse, including senior administration officials at USC Upstate.
Program fees range depending on a company’s stage of development, funding or revenue received and office space needed.
For more information or to arrange a tour of the GreenHouse, please contact:
GreenHouse Business Incubator at The George
George Dean Johnson, Jr.
College of Business and Economics
160 E. St. John Street, No. 374
Spartanburg, SC 29306