Gangs in Neighborhoods: Taking a Proactive Role
Julie Phillips interviews Detective Craig Gradner of the Greenville Police Department and Investigator Tony Taylor of the Greenville County Sheriff's Department about the presence of gangs in the upstate.
- street gangs and gang culture
- lack of gang legislation in South Carolina
- how gangs are recruiting from the internet, churches, and schools
- gangs come to South Carolina to recruit because there are no laws against recruiting members or becoming a member
- what parents need to look out for to protect their children.
This is the podcast version of Upstate episode 38, which first aired August 8, 2006.
High Version - 64kbps (11mb)
Low Version - 32kbps (5.6mb)