USC Upstate Health Services provides confidential, accessible, inclusive health care to the campus community. We work to optimize the health of our student body through health and wellness education, and disease screening, prevention, and management. We support holistic student development, assist students learning to navigate campus and community resources, and help build a foundation for life-long health. Our efforts support productive engagement in class, work, and extra-curricular activities, promoting overall student success.
Health services offers health care and education to all enrolled students on an outpatient basis. Our team of nurse practitioners and nurses are available to care for a variety of health concerns. Please see the appointments tab for details about services provided, fees, and other frequently asked questions. Our office also manages compliance with immunization requirements for USC Upstate attendance, and assists students in fulfilling health requirements for certain majors and employment.
Additionally, we serve as a resource for staff and faculty acute care concerns, including USC Upstate employee workman’s compensation claims.
MyHealth is a patient portal available only to students at USC Upstate. This provides secure, confidential electronic access to:
- Schedule non-urgent appointments at Health Services
- View and print your immunization records
- Register to receive text message appointment reminders. Update your profile to include your mobile phone number and carrier.
- Complete medical history forms and pre-visit questionnaires to save time during appointments
- Communicate with healthcare providers by sending and receiving secure messages
Use your university username and password to login.