Make the most of your summer!
You can attend one or two of the condensed and convenient terms with classes in the mornings, afternoons, evenings and online.
Get ahead in your major, get the courses you need or just take something new. It is all up to you.
This summer, think Upstate!
Why take classes during the summer?
- Lighten your fall and spring course loads.
- Improve a grade.
- Focus on one or two classes instead of four or five.
- Get prerequisites out of the way.
- If you are still in high school, you can get a jump-start on college classes.
- Enjoy more personal attention with smaller class sizes.
- “Free up” time during the year to study abroad or do an internship.
- Take advantage of reduced tuition rates for undergraduates.
- Get ahead in your major and earn credits toward early graduation.
- Meet the credit hour or GPA requirements to keep your scholarship.
- Get the same number of credit hours in a shorter amount of time.
- Try an internet course and study from anywhere.
USC Upstate Summer Study Abroad Programs
Throughout the year, we coordinate numerous Study Abroad trips to expose university students to world culture. See the link above for more information.