You have questions, we have answers! Our most frequently asked questions are answered below. For any other questions, contact the HRL office at 864-503-5422 or send us an email.
Housing and Residential Life at USC Upstate offers two bed configurations to fit the comfort of every resident while they are away from home.
- 30 inches from the floor
- All rooms will be at this height upon resident arrival
- 39 inches from the floor
- Turn left at least four times. Stop at your first number.
- Turn right and skip your first number. Then go directly to your second number after you have skipped it once.
- Turn left until you reach your third number.
- Turn slowly to the right while pulling the door open.
Don't forget to secure your mailbox after opening it. Close and turn the dial to the left to lock the mailbox after it has been opened. If you still have problems, please stop by the HRL office for assistance.
LaundryAlert allows a resident to determine the status of his/her laundry from his/her computer and allows residents to receive a text message when his/her laundry is done.
It is important to perform a channel scan on your TV to ensure you are viewing all the available analog and digital channels. Exact details on how to auto program or auto tune digital TVs vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and from model to model. For best results, refer to the owner’s manual. Most TVs will take between 20-45 minutes to complete this function.
Using the TV's remote control, follow these general steps:
- Press the “Power” button to turn on the TV
- Press the “Menu” Button
- Select “Set-Up”
- Select “Antenna” then “Cable”
- Select “Auto Program/Auto Tune/Channel Scan” then “OK”