Admission to Professional Program Resources
All students must be fully admitted to the School of Education Professional Program, by the deadlines noted below, prior to taking any 400+ level professional program courses. In order to be considered, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application - including references and all required signatures;
- Copy of passing Praxis Core scores or exemptible scores on the SAT or ACT;
- Current SLED check documentation (see link below)
- Current "No Records Found" documentation from the National Sex Offenders Registry (see link below).
- Current documentation for your TB Test (must be within 12 months). Health Services can provide this test for students.
Deadlines for Application Submissions:
- June 1 for fall admission
- November 15 for spring admission
If you miss the deadline, you will NOT be allowed to register for or take professional program courses until the following semester.
Please use the links below to access the requirements, application, SLED check directions, National Sex Offenders Registry and TB Test Policy.