Request a Blog
We at University of South Carolina Upstate learn and grow from the ideas and enthusiasm of faculty, staff and students. We embrace the benefits and seek to foster communications with the USC Upstate Blogs platform.
- Authors are required to have an active USC Upstate University Network ID for login.
- USC Upstate Blogs are not to be used for personal business.
- USC Upstate reserves the right to remove content that violates the policy and terms of service.
- User shall not upload, submit, post or otherwise make available on USC Upstate Blogs, any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
- USC Upstate has the right to modify the terms of its blogs at any time.
- USC Upstate may enforce limits to the size of the blog content, images, videos, or other materials.
- Authors are responsible and assume any risk when blogging on the university blog platform.
Encouraged blog topics
- Academics-related material
- Study Abroad and international experiences
Prohibited Blog Topics
- Content that is inconsistent with the mission of University of South Carolina Upstate
- Abusive or foul language
- Inappropriate photos, graphics, videos
- Links to blogs should not appear on any web pages or navigation of the official University website at uscupstate.edu.
Authors have the option to add or remove the Comment functionally that is available. Authors are responsible for managing the comments on blog posts. All blog post comments must set up so they are manually approved before comments appear.