Each member of the faculty and staff play an important role, directly or indirectly, in the education of students and in the mission of the University. The Human Resources Office supports the University through planning, implementing, and promoting human resource programs and practices that enhance the University's ability to attract, develop, reward and retain an exceptional faculty and staff.
See a doctor in only a few clicks!
Getting sick is never convenient – especially when you need to see a doctor. Blue CareOnDemand makes everything a little easier by letting you skip the waiting room.
With a Blue CareOnDemand video visit, State Health Plan members can see a trusted, U.S. board-certified doctor from their computer or mobile device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Doctors can diagnosis many of the most common health issues and even write prescriptions, when appropriate. Here's a quick video to show you how easy it is to register.
Blue CareOnDemand is not a replacement for your primary care doctor. You should maintain a relationship with your family doctor and continue scheduling office visits for checkups. However, video visits are a great solution for treating unexpected, non-emergency health issues.
Sign up now and create your patient profile. Then, the next time you're sick, the doctor is only a few clicks away!
- Visit www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com
- Or download the Blue CareOnDemand app from the App Store or Google Play
If you have any questions about Blue CareOnDemand, call the number on the back of your State Health Plan membership card.
Remember, you can also get on-the-go health information sent to your mobile phone by dialing 844.284.5417.
Get ready to Rally for better health!
Coming your way soon, Rally® is a digital health platform that makes it easier for you to improve and maintain your overall health. Based on your responses to a quick Health Survey, you’ll get personalized recommendations to help you move more, eat better and feel great.
These recommendations, known as Missions, are simple activities that can help you lose weight, become more active and feel less stressed. Plus, you’ll be rewarded with Rally Coins for taking healthy actions. Rally Coins can be entered for chances to win awesome rewards like fitness devices and gift cards. Rack up coins by participating in Missions, pushing yourself in a Challenge and even just for logging in every day.
Rally is available to State Health Plan members at no additional cost as part of their health plan benefits. You will be receiving more information about this new digital platform in the coming weeks. To learn more about Rally now, check out this video.
- Background Check Authorization and Disclosure Form — A pre-employment screening is required for all faculty, staff, and certain student employees.
- Holiday Schedule — View scheduled university holidays.
- ITAMS — The Internet-based Time and Attendance Management System is your resource for time entry and timesheet management while working at USC Upstate.
- Pay Dates — Keep track of important dates and know when to expect your direct deposit.
- USC Jobs — Applicant Login — Manage submitted employment applications to job postings at USC Upstate.
- USC Jobs — Hiring Manager Login — For hiring managers to review submitted applications to job postings.
- VIP — Online information system that allows employees secure access to a variety of personal information such as paycheck stubs, contact information, education, job profile, payroll and benefits information.