Each member of the faculty and staff play an important role, directly or indirectly, in the education of students and in the mission of the University. The Human Resources Office supports the University through planning, implementing, and promoting human resource programs and practices that enhance the University's ability to attract, develop, reward and retain an exceptional faculty and staff.
Webinar: Everything in its place — Getting organized
When we are not organized, we waste precious time and create chaos in our lives. Minimize the stress and maximize the tranquility that comes from putting everything in its place.
This online seminar may be accessed anytime. No registration is necessary – just log into the EAP website using the username “USC” and password “guest”. Once you are logged in, scroll down and you will see “Online Seminars” on the right side of the page.
Your Employee Assistance Program has many other resources to help you get organized. Log into mygroup.com and you will find articles on recycling and home organization, referrals to local charities and professional home organizers, and discounts on home organizing tools.
Webinar: Bereavement — Coping with loss
Grief and loss trigger conflicting emotions. Explore your own reactions to loss, from a death to divorce. Learn why some people are stuck in a “grief rut” as you discuss more healthy ways to grieve.
This online seminar may be accessed at anytime. No registration is necessary — just log into the EAP website using the username “USC” and password “guest”. Once you are logged in, scroll down and you will see “Online Seminars” on the right side of the page.
Your Employee Assistance Program has many other resources to help you find you navigate through grief. Log into mygroup.com and you will find articles on the stages of grief and moving on, information on end-of-life care and funeral arrangements, and referrals for respite care, in-home care services and bereavement groups.
See a doctor in only a few clicks
State Health Plan members now have the ability to talk with doctors from their computer or smartphone. Sign-up today for Blue CareOnDemand and skip the waiting room with a video visit.
- Background Check Authorization and Disclosure Form — A pre-employment screening is required for all faculty, staff, and certain student employees.
- Holiday Schedule — View scheduled university holidays.
- ITAMS — The Internet-based Time and Attendance Management System is your resource for time entry and timesheet management while working at USC Upstate.
- Pay Dates — Keep track of important dates and know when to expect your direct deposit.
- USC Jobs — Applicant Login — Manage submitted employment applications to job postings at USC Upstate.
- USC Jobs — Hiring Manager Login — For hiring managers to review submitted applications to job postings.
- VIP — Online information system that allows employees secure access to a variety of personal information such as contact information, education, job profile, payroll and benefits information.