In order to make the printing process as simple as possible, faculty and staff will have the freedom to select local printers for offsite printing needs.
|Advantage Direct, Inc.||Bill Stoneback
Work: (828) 252-7667
Cell: (864) 350-0395
1848 Brevard Rd., Arden, NC 28704
|Allegra Marketing Print Mail*||Patti Story
Work: (864) 585-2598
Cell: (864) 590-1444
460 A Marion Avenue
Spartanburg, SC 29306
|Heritage Print Services||Chetan or Brisa Kapadia
1234 Boiling Springs Rd,
Spartanburg, SC 29303
|Image Printing of SC, Inc.||Image Printing of SC, Inc.
Voice: (864) 583-8848
Fax: (864) 597-0726
845 California Ave
Spartanburg SC 29303
|Martin Printing Inc.||
401 Powdersville Rd
|Office Depot / OfficeMax||Andrew Sudiswa
8658 J.W. Clay Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28269
|Southeastern Printing*||Jan Caldwell
488 North Church Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
|TruColor Marketing, Printing and Mailing Services||Marion Lee
Office: (864) 241-0644 x114
Cell: (864) 270-7703
Fax: (864) 241-0645
2107 Laurens Rd,
Greenville, SC 29607
Please note: USC Upstate has a managed print service contract on campus and all departments must follow the guidelines for this service. Printers with an ‘*’ have previously printed for USC Upstate University Communications and have a proven track record for quality and reliability.
- All state procurement, RFP and bid requirements must be observed.
- Any purchase over $10,000.00 must go through University Purchasing. Please contact purchasing for assistance or questions regarding these processes.
- Please obtain a quote and shipping details for your printing request prior to authorizing any printing services.
- State Printing Guidelines, Printing Proviso, and SC Government Printing Services Manual
Eligible payment methods include: USC Upstate credit card, payment request, or purchase order. The printers will not bill your department through ITS any longer.
- University branding and logo questions, design assistance or other questions related to these items please contact Veronica Quick at 864-503-5013 or via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Prior review and approval by University Communications is required for materials that will be distributed to an external audience, off campus and/or campus wide. Contact Tammy Whaley at 864-503-5210 or via email ( email@example.com) for review, approval or questions.
Printers with an ‘*’ have previously printed for USC Upstate University Communications and have a proven track record for quality and reliability.
If you are a printer and would like to be added to the list or if you are a department and have a preferred printer that you would like others to know about, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
You may not advertise, spam, canvas or solicit faculty, staff or students on our campus to gain printing business. Doing so will result in being removed from the list above. Word of mouth advertising is the fastest way to gain or lose business on our campus.
Please send the following information to email@example.com to request to be added to the list of printers on this page.
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email
The customer should be billed upon delivery or acceptance of the printing job. The customer may order with a purchase order or credit card. The invoice should reflect the Purchase Order number.