Skype for Business
Need to chat instantly to students or faculty? Want to share your screen or demonstrate something visually no matter where you are? Skype for Business is the answer!
- Online meetings with up to 250 people
- Share your screen
- Find anyone at USC Upstate or even outside
- Access from virtually any device with an Internet connection
All Students, faculty and staff.
Office 365 tools are free to any current student or employee at USC Upstate.
- A USC Upstate email address
- Computer or mobile device with Internet access
- Camera to make video calls
1. If you don't already have Skype for Business installed on your personal computer, sign in to login.microsoftonline.com with your USC Upstate username and password.
2. Click on the gear in the top right corner and choose "Office 365 settings".
3. Click "Software"
4. Click "Install" to install the latest version of Office Professional which includes Skype for Business
5. If you don't want to install the full Office package, you can download Skype for Business Basic (includes most of the same features)
6. Once installed, open Skype for Business and sign in with your @uscupstate.edu or @email.uscupstate.edu email address.