Requesting a website update
USC Upstate offers web pages for faculty, staff and student groups. The University's official website using the uscupstate.edu domain is maintained by University Communications. Faculty and staff can request updates to the website by contacting University Communications.
Benefits of website updates through University Communications:
- Provide the most accurate information about your department
- Promote your department's good work, service and events to various audiences
- Post links and documents for students to download
- Web pages are available to faculty, staff and student groups
- Faculty and staff who are trained content management system (cms) users throughout campus can update the University's website. Persons who are not trained cms users should contact Eric Swearengin for more information.
University website updates are free for all faculty, staff and student groups.
Official University Website Update Request:
Contact Eric Swearengin for more information. Please allow a five-day turnaround for website change requests.